We are looking for a Chief Executive Officer for our client, which is a portfolio management company with an international vision.
Reporting to Board of Directors, the ideal candidate shoud have:
- – University degree in Finance, Business Administration or similar fields,
- – More than 15 years experience in investment banking sector with minimum 5 years in islamic banking,
- – Experience in public-private equity, fixed income and M&A execution,
- – Previous success and proven track record in new business development and closing investment banking transactions,
- – Demonstrated record of leadership and effective management.
The CEO will be responsible for:
- – Leading and directing the portfolio management department that manages all equity, private equity and venture capital funds,
- – Developing business and technical strategies,
- – Consistently growing the size of the asset under manager,
- – Building strategic partnerships with local Turkish and international financial institutions,
- – Managing the relations with all stakeholders, servis providers and third parties,
- – Representing the company in local and international business events and conferences